Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

classroom sex

AUTHOR: Arpith
EDITOR: sajjad By: Arpith

I was in BE 1st year. from hubli. I had a friend "Kavitha". She was very beutiful and not very fair. She had very good structure... One day she asked to come only ware only pant and shirt... and no underwear. If I do, she would give what ever I asked... That was saturday..I entered the class room, There were not much of students that day. I went and sat next to her...I told her that I am not waring underwear. She did not trust me first... she asked me to unzip the pant..I told her.. there were other girls in the class.She told that is Okay. I slowly unzipped.. And my dick peeped out... She was smiling and touched it and said.. it is hard..Kavitha Told "Its hard!!..I like it..". She paused and continued "Tell me what u want"I paused for a second and told "I need you..."She smailed "You can enjoy me ....my body is for u"Meanwhile class got over.. all the students left except we both...We were looking at each other... She touched my dick and she said "Can u fuck me now"I asked my friend to lock the door from out side, till i tell him to open..He locked the door. by giving money to the security guyWe both in the room... looking at each otherWe kissed each other and she was in my arms...I kissed her forehead, eyes, and kissed her lips.. I toched here bottoms.. it was warm but wet..She said "please fuck me!!.I am yours" She was waring T-shirt and Jeans... I undress her... She was so beautifulShe undressed me.. She stook my dick into her mouth and started sucking it!!Later she slept on her back...I licked her pussy.. till it is totally wet.. Her virgin pussy was completely wet and well lubricatedI inserted my dick into her..hole!!! she was in pain...she started screaming!!!I kissed her lips tight and slowely moved my dick in.. Blood came out of her cunt... and fell on my shirt... I fucked her till I enjoyed her to the complete...She was complete under my control.. she had perfect rhythamic movement...After some time i cum in her pussy.. and we kissed..

No comments: